Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 42

Hiya, bloggers! Welcome back to another wonderful week of anything goes at Inspiration Destination. Wow! Look at that! We are up to week number 42! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by! We must be having fun, right!?! lol
This week, we have two wonderful sponsors! We have Bugaboo with SEVEN digis for ONE lucky winner and My Whimsical Little World with TWO digis for a second winner!
So let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUGABOO DIGI STAMPS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the Team's adorably cute makes with Bugaboo images!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MWLW
My Whimsical Little World is a digi store located in the Ottawa Valley. I sketch out my images with paper and pencils first. Once I am happy with what I have, then it becomes a digi stamp. All images are original art work created by Paola Jofre. I love to draw. I also love to see the digis come to life with color. Hope you like my digis as much as I enjoy creating them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some wonderful creations the Team has come up with using My Whimsical Little World images!
AMY 
using McKenna
BILLIE
using Hello

EMA
using Hello
Using Hello
using  Igloo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

5 comments:

  1. Cute DT projects. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creations from all DT'S beautiful blog . thanku for letting me join the fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to be able to join you in your challenge and see all the inspiration! Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the challenge and the DT creations are amazing. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!