Fabulous Crafty Friends

Sunday, March 27, 2016

DT Member - Introduction

Hi all and Happy Easter! I hope you have a blessed day worshiping and spending time with loved ones.
I'm here today to introduce one of our newest DT members!
We're so excited to have Geesje (Engelchen) join our little family! I hope you will make a little time to welcome her to Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog!
Here's a little something Geesje would like you to know about her:
Hello, I am Geesje…. ( engelchen).
I am crafting from the time a was a little girl. When I was a bit older I learned cross stitching. I did make a lot cross stitching and lots of other things. 
The first Christmas card I did make was also a cross stitch card. Now I make different cards. 
Love stitching on cards, but also 3d and scrap-cards. 
I am happy to have this hobby, love to colour the digis and to make after that a card from it. 
Love working with die-cuts. 
I enjoy walking (and ride a bike) in the nature and taking photos. 
 At home, I read a nice book ( if I have time).
I love it to be a part of this team. 
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the design team Geesje. I look forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our fabulous Dream Team Geesje look forward to working with you
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Geesje, looking forward to seeing your creations. Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Geesje. Congratulations on your new position as a design team member. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!