Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge No. 126

Yay! I was finally able to get this written and posted. I had internet issues last night. I would write the post, click save and the wheel would spin and spin and then crash! It was awful! Especially, because my TV viewing is connected to the internet! I played a bit with my phone and then read all evening! Blah! lol
Thank you so much for being patient and for joining us for a JFF (just for fun) challenge! This marks our 126th challenge! I am just blown away every time I think about that! Check out some of the great inspiration pieces my 'Dream Team' have created to get the mojo flowing! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BILLIE
using: Simon Says
DIANNE
Using a Gojuss Girl stamp set  'The Runaway'
GEESJE
using TPS
JOLANDA
KHUSHBOO
A Day For Daisies: Bird Blooming

MICHELLE
PATRICIA
using Unicorn from Useless Trinkets
TRACEY
using gorjuss stamp
WENDY
using elements from Create and Craft
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, April 25th, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

2 comments:

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!