Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge No. 137

Welcome back, crafty peeps! :D My Team and I are so excited to have you join us for another two weeks of crafty goodness! This two-week challenge is a JFF (just for fun) challenge! I have not had a winner step forward to claim my goody bag so here it is again. This will be my last effort to gift this. If no one claims it, I guess it's just not meant to be!
Please have a look at what my Team has created for this challenge. We'd love to have you join us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, bi-weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, November 14, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration ladies...
    I'd be most happy to claim that goody bag, it looks awesome. I'm very surprised it hasn't been claimed by the winner yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT work. I usually enter cards but saw that you accept any sort of crafting so decided to enter my crochet. I hope that is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An easy challenge this time... lovely samples to inspire.

    I'd be happy to claim your wonderful goodies...if they're still available. I'm not sure if this is where we mention it, but I can only ask...:-)
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been back through the winner posts to see if I'm the one who missed out on claiming a prize but can't seem to confirm that. Still, someone said I was a winner back a few and I just missed it. :-D prfconnie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that goody bag looks gorgeous as do the DT creations! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous inspiration by the team. Love the mix of projects. Super goody bag! Hope I'm the lucky one. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous inspiration by the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos to the design team for awesome inspiration. BTW if no one claims the goody bag, I am available to accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.

    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!