Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Anything Goes Challenge No. 141

Happy New Year! Welcome back fellow bloggers! My Team and I hope you had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends! We're so glad to see you join us for our first official challenge of 2018!
We have the fabulous Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez sponsoring this two-week challenge! What fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I started drawing when I was a little kid and I developed a very realistic style. I usually painted animals and plants from photos, thinking that I would never had enough imagination to draw something without looking at it first. I am so glad I was wrong!!! When I had my kids a few years ago I started telling stories, making toys, and drawing for them. It opened a new world for me. I love making illustrations and I would love if you could sense that there could be a little story behind them. I surely have a story for many of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out these awesome makes by our Design Team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, biweekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, January 16, 2018, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

3 comments:

  1. Very cute design team samples this week. Thanks for the anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes from the design team, plenty of inspiration for the start of the new year, thank you!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!