Fabulous Crafty Friends

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Winner and TOP 3: Challenge No. 147

Welcome, bloggers! Wow! We had a fantabulous turnout with 217entries for our last challenge!! We hadn't topped 200 in quite a while. It must be because of the generous Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez! I know I'd join for some of those super 'kinda cute' digis! lol :)
When we have a sponsor, we use Random.org to pick our winners. Random.org chose:
Congratulations! Please send an email to IDCB.Winner@gmail.com within 14 days. We will provide you with info on how to collect your prize. :) Be sure to grab our badge from the right side bar to proudly display on your personal blog! Thank you so much for playing along with Inspiration Destination!
Now for our TOP 3! Three members from my 'Dream Team' selected as our TOP 3, in no particular order:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Congratulations and well done! Please grab our TOP 3 badge from our side bar to the right.
Thank you for joining our last challenge and we hope to see you again! 
Please join us for Challenge No. 148! Thank you so very much for choosing to play along with us! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card und congrats to the other winners. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my Aurora Wings Lilac Sprite as one of the top 3. I really appreciate it. You made my day! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's amazing, Really useful information. Great work.

    Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!