Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge No. 138 with Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Welcome, everyone! I have some exciting news but could be y'all all know about it already! lol I'm a day late and a dollar short as I find myself most times these days.
Our talented Patricia Alvarez Munoz has gone creative artist on us! Have y'all seen her adorable digital and clear stamps and / or visited her store? Well, my 'Dream Team' and I have jumped on board to wish her well and a huge success! We're showcasing her images for this challenge and she's generously offering three digis to one lucky winner! Could the lucky winner be you!?! :D lol Please join us for our challenge this week and check out these awesome makes from the Team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KINDA CUTE
by
PATRICIA ALVAREZ
I started drawing when I was a little kid and I developed a very realistic style. I usually painted animals and plants from photos, thinking that I would never had enough imagination to draw something without looking at it first. I am so glad I was wrong!!! When I had my kids a few years ago I started telling stories, making toys, and drawing for them. It opened a new world for me. I love making illustrations and I would love if you could sense that there could be a little story behind them. I surely have a story for many of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using Snowman and friends
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, bi-weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, November 28th, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

4 comments:

  1. Those are really cute stamps! Thanks so much for featuring her art work. I just signed up for her newsletter and will be back later for a shopping spree. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the new images, will definitely be getting some of these. Cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Patricia on your digital and clear stamps release. Wishing you all of the best. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration here! Your team made some very cute cards! Thank you for your challenge. I have entered my cards as Stamping Kitty using my Flickr Gallery but I follow you as Fit Kitty. My blog is on the back burner for now.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!