Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge No. 97

Hiya, everybody! :) Welcome to this week's fun anything goes challenge! Our two wonderful sponsors are Just Inklined and Little Blue Button Stamps.
Before we get started, I want to point out we've made a little change. Thank you for your understanding about the change. It was one I did not want to make until 2017. I've been struggling with this decision for quite a few months. I had several losses and life changes since 2014 and really started feeling the effects of all this a few months back. I couldn't bring myself to close down the challenge blog because, first, I wasn't ready to throw in the towel and secondly, my wonderful 'Dream Team' were so supportive and kept me afloat. I also want to thank each of you who've stood by us and continued to join our challenges despite my willy-nilly, slap-hazard management of the challenge blog. <3 I so appreciate each of you.
I had found the gumption to jump back in and was getting back into the swing of things but I've suffered another loss on Monday. Although it was one we've been expecting for quite some time, it was still hard to have it happen and, in a way, it seemed to almost catch us by surprise.
So before things get out of control for me again, I made the decision to put into affect one of the changes I planned on making in 2017 as of this challenge.
Please, we will have to start limiting the number of entries. We're only allowing three per participant. I hope this does not come as a deal buster for you all and you'll continue to join us week after week! :)
So with that said, let's get this linky party started!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Inklined produces inky stamps (clear polymer stamps that you ink up) and printy stamps (digital stamps that you print out). That's why we're the inky, printy stamp company!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BILLIE
using Aubry cake

EMA
using Grumpy Gloria

GEESJE
using Gnome

JOLANDA
using Ballerina

KHUSHBOO
using: Spring Bouquet

MICHELLE
using Cute Koala


SHELL
using 'falconry'

WENDY
using Bluebell Cluster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS
Hello! My name is Olga. I'm the owner and designer of Little Blue Button Stamps. All the designs you can see in our releases were illustrated by me!
Little Blue Button Stamps started its life in December 2012 as free digital stamps company "Digital designs by Olga". Later in spring 2013 it was reborn as Little Blue Button Stamps and first Design Team started its work. In the summer of 2013 we started to produce rubber stamps which were pressed and packed by C. C. Designs company. In Fall 2014, we started to release clear stamps but due to some problems in my life I had to shut down both clear and rubber and continue with digital stamps only.
We have our
Little Blue Button Stamps online store where you can buy digital stamps for a very great price.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BILLIE
using Charlie on the Swing

DIANNE
Using Charlie on the Swing

EMA
Using Student Sophie

JOLANDA
using Peony

PATRICIA
using Tulips

TRACEY
Using Student Sophie

WENDY
using Charlie on the Swing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

11 comments:

  1. Ema - the new change to 3 submissions is no problem! It is really hard on the DT to comment on the number of entries you get and even harder to choose winners! No worries mate!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ema I think a limit of three entries is fine - you are not the only challenge to limit entries, and I think it is quite fair.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for your losses and thank you for continuing the challenge. Limit of 3 entries is fine most other challenges have limit of 3 entries.
    Lovely work by the design team,

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most important thing is to keep yourself well. If cutting down on the number of entries makes your life easier then you should absolutely do it. We all enjoy playing here and it's pretty standard for 3 entries. Thank you for all the challenges y'all do. We appreciate that you're sticking with it. It'a a lot of work. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to read your sad news, Ema, you've been suffering a lot. Please accept my deepest sympathies. There is no problem at all to have a limit of 3 entries and I will update my records accordingly. Sending lots of hugs and well wishes your way. I enjoy your challenges very much - the inspiration here is wonderful! Love your DT cards! Please know that you are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT work! I am always impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting another fun anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Inspiration by the design team! Thank you for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I ask that you consider making a change to your new rules? Instead of limiting entries to make it easier to comment on them, what if you stated that you may enter as much as you want, but only the first say, two entries will get a comment? I've been on DTs that do this and it's really helpful. SO FEW challenge blogs are unlimited entries now, and it's much easier for us participants to not have to keep track of which ones we entered once, twice, etc. Thanks for your consideration!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!