Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge No. 98

Hiya, blogging peeps! :) Thank you for coming back to join my DT and me for another week of anything goes! Our fantabulous sponsor is The Cutting Café!
I'd quickly like to touch base on our new rule we put into place last week about limiting entries to three per participant. My Dream Team and I batted this around a bit after receiving so many positive remarks about the change! We love that about our fellow crafting peeps! lol
We're going to try this for a couple of months and see how it works out. I cannot figure out an easy way to monitor participants and, well, we know there are people who don't read the rules or completely disregard them. So we've decided to leave it as unlimited entries; HOWEVER, my Dream Team and I will be unable to leave a comment on each and every entry. Instead, each DT member will make her own call about how many entries from the same participant they will be leaving comments. We WILL look at all of them because, after all, we do chose DT favorites and it would only be fair... and in my world... things are fair. :) So, we'll have another look at this before the end of the year and see if it's working or needs some tweaking. :) Please bear with us. xx
On a personal note, I want to thank everyone for their patience with ME. Last week was really rough for me. My family and I had been living for a long time with the knowledge we'd be losing a loved one but that did not make it easier to deal with. I was a bit out of whack from that and a bad knee injury so I was pretty much useless to EVERYONE in my inner circle. Thank you to those of you who've offered kind words. It means to world to me that there were so many of you who sent me private emails to comfort my family and me during our time of grieving. I made a concentrated effort to reply to each personal email but if I missed you, please know I was touched by your kindness. xx
So with all that said, let's get this linky party started! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

15 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your losses, my thoughts and prayers are with you ...
    Thank you for continuing the challenge and limit of 3 entries is fine by me and it is fair, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that people didn't follow the rules. A lot of people don't read the commentary so they probably didn't notice. Maybe put in bold next time, large font, bright colours? I don't know - I find people just don't read. Anyway, I will update my records to reflect the return to unlimited entries. I am also very sorry for what you're going through. We just lost Brian's Mom and even know we knew it was coming at some point, it was still a shock and very hard to bear. Knowing it was going to happen does not make it any easier. Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family. Thank you for continuing your challenges - I enjoy playing here and will continue to be a regular participant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry for your loss and the pain of your knee. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ema - I am so sorry for your loss and for your own health challenge. I lost my mother in April and it was very hard on me; so I do understand. I hope things settle down for you soon. I appreciate the great challenges and hope that you leave it open to unlimited. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the fabulous DT creations! Love seeing them. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the fabulous DT creations! Love seeing them. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZER you all did an amazing job on your projects. Thank you so much for all the AWESOMENESS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for the personal loss you've experienced. thank you for being so conscientious about the rules and about acknowledging our entries. I've only just discovered this site but am looking forward to playing along more often. thank you. also, beautiful and creative samples! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I am sorry for your loss and send cyber hugs. I hope your knee heals soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work from the design team. Thank you for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry for your loss, sending big hugs. I´m sorry that I´m one of those who has not read the new rules. Thank you for being so generous about it and I must say that I love all the inspiration and work you and your team do here! Keep it going!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ema, I'm very sorry to read about your family's recent loss of a loved one. My thoughts are with you. - in the meantime, thank you for the beautiful inspiration from the DT projects, and for hosting the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the wonderful DT inspiration! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I"m so sorry for your loss, Ema. Love and prayers to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous projects, DT! I'd love to be able to make these 3-D projects! Amazing work, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!