Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge No. 124

Happy midweek, crafty bloggers! Boy howdy! I almost missed the challenge this week! Ha! I thought it was Monday. That's what happens when you lose a day and jump ahead by an hour! lol I was crashed to my bed all day yesterday with who knows what! I thought it was a stomach flu but then just like that, the fever went away! But while I had the fever, I thought I was gonna die! lol I just love to exaggerate but for reals this time, I'm telling the truth. I felt awful! Gosh! At 55, I hope I'm not pregnant! :p lol So I completely lost my Monday and I can't get on schedule on account of the whole spring forward each spring! I wish they'd stop with that foolishness! But you're not here to listen to my whining! lol
Anyway, this week, we have the super fabulous The Paper Nest Dolls with us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE PAPER NEST DOLLS

Hello everyone, I'm Christine... Wife, mommy and artist. Paper Nest Dolls is my stamp line, inspired by my 6 amazing children and their friends. Everything is hand drawn and hand made. We have our own stamp machine and make the stamps ourselves...a true mom and pop business! Our stamps are excellent quality, deep etched red rubber, cling mounted and contour cut...perfect for all your crafting needs. In addition to the rubber we also offer digital images as well. So we have something for everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using Artist Emma


PATRICIA
using my own image
TRACEY
using Captain Owen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

8 comments:

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!