Fabulous Crafty Friends

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Winner and TOP 3: Challenge No. 124

Welcome, bloggers!
Before we get to the business at hand, I'd like to share some exciting news about my little family! We've grown by one! lol I became a first-time grandmother last Wednesday! I meant to share that yesterday but I was in such a rush I clean forgot! Can you believe it? I'm just so thrilled to be a granny! lol Here's a peek at my new love. This is a picture my daughter took of him when she was alone with him for the first time after all the fuss. I. Love. This. Picture!
Doesn't he look like he's smirking? lol I just laughed out loud for real when I saw it! I'm getting a huge laugh at my daughter's expense. I mean, so far, he's been a very good baby. Not a crier but she's breast feeding and she can't keep up with his appetite! lol Plus, I am quietly amused at how often she changes his outfit throughout the day. I am reminded of her playing with dolls when she was little. I had to ask her if she enjoyed playing dress-up with her new real doll and she said she loved it because he was just so cute in everything! lol
So back to business... we had a wonderful turnout with a whopping 268 entries for our last challenge!
When we have a sponsor, we will use Random.org to pick our winners. Our sponsor last week was The Paper Nest Dolls!
Random.org chose:
Please put IDCB Winner No. 124 in the subject line.
Congratulations! Please send an email to IDCB.Winner@gmail.com within 7 days. We will provide you with info on how to collect your prize. :) Be sure to grab our badge from the right side bar to proudly display on your personal blog! Thank you so much for playing along with Inspiration Destination!
Now for our TOP 3! Three members from my 'Dream Team' selected as our TOP 3 in no particular order:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Congratulations and well done! Please grab our TOP 3 badge from our side bar to the right.
Thank you for joining our challenge last week and we hope to see you again! 
We hope you will join us for our just for fun Challenge No. 125! Thank you so very much for choosing to play along with us! 

12 comments:

  1. Aww, congratulations to the new beautiful addition to your family. I hope he brings you lots of joy and happiness. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners...especially your daughter...he's a beauty :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much and congratulations to all winners. Of course congratulation to the wonderful grandchild!

    Hugs Senna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing me in your top 3 :)! And congratulations of course :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being a granny!!! The best thing in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable photo. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on becomming a Grandmother Ema - he's gorgeous! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes he is so cute, does look like he is chuckling to himself. Congratulations to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow congrats on your first grandson, Ema.. he's adorable.. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ema, a huge congrats! He's just precious! xxD

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!